Since he was 18 years old, Rev. Dr. Errol S. Yarru has been called by God to preach the gospel without fear or favor and with the anointing of the Holy Spirit. He has touched the lives of thousands and he wants to do so until the Lord calls him home. He grew up ministering in the Open Bible Church, Youth for Christ, Campus Ministry at UWI and other Para-Church Organizations.
Rev Yarru has pursued many degrees and many letters of qualification:
- BSc. (Physics) (University of the West Indies);
- BA (Greek and Counseling)(Jamaica Theological Seminary);
- MA (Theology)(Caribbean Graduate School of Theology);
- MDiv. (Education/ Pastoral Care)(New York Theological Seminary);
- DMin. (Counseling/Pastoral Care) (New York Theological Seminary).
Rev. Dr. Errol Yarru has worked in the area of Education since the 1980’s as;
- Professor of Physics in Jamaica,
- Prof. of Homiletics at the Church of God Bible College,
- Prof. of Sociology at York College, and Queensborough Community Colleges (CUNY) since 2000.
- Hospice Chaplain since 2011 in NYC
He has been the Pastor of Tremont Presbyterian Church in the Bronx since the year 2002 and has served as moderator of many churches throughout New York City. He has preached in numerous churches and denominations and has been a Crusade speaker for many years.
Rev. Yarru has a burning desire for Jesus and it is his greatest privilege to bring hell bound sinners to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
Rev. Dr. Yarru is happily married to Dorothy and the Lord has blessed them with three beautiful daughters; Stacy-Ann, Nancy and Gabrielle.